USA Data Centre (Dallas, Texas)
Our US colocation facility is in the DataBank Data Center located in Dallas, Texas
With QuickSilk Hosting, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your critical data is protected around the clock. We are housed in a SAS 70 Type II/SSAE16 audited facility featuring enhanced security. DataBank is certified on the Safe Harbor List and abides by the principles set forth in the Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
The restricted access Network Operations Center (NOC) is staffed 24x7x365 by on-site technicians. In addition to The team of technical experts, the NOC's automated systems constantly monitor network performance, power, cooling, and security to identify and report even the slightest irregularities, preventing potential problems before they happen. Using these advanced monitoring tools, management systems, and processes, our experts continually safeguard the data center environment.
- 24x7x365 on-site staff
- SAS 70 Type II/SSAE16 certified
- Multiple layers of security & authentication; including card key, PIN, & biometric required for facility entrance
- Card access required to gain access to parking and building lobby
- Biometric hand scanner required for data center entry
- Multiple 360 degree cameras with 10x zoom
- High speed recorders with DV cassette tapes for security monitoring
- Minimum 30 day security tape storage
- True A+B power configurations (QuickSilk uses Redundant A+B feeds for EVERY DEVICE)
- All UPS and Generator deployments provide 2N and N+1 redundancy - (4) 800 KVA UPS Systems (4) 1200 KVA UPS Systems(4) 900 KVA UPS Systems(4) 2.0 megawatt generators (2) 2.5 megawatt generators(4) 1.5 megawatt generators
- Twelve utility feeds from the CBD grid
- N+2 Transformers per utility vault
- Feeds to building are concrete encased
- 3500 Ton cooling tower capacity
- Data Center HVAC system includes (118) 30 Ton Liebert CRAC Units
- Entire system is designed with N+1 redundancy
- Liebert Leak Detect System
- Remote monitoring of all equipment
DataBank DC Connectivity
The network configurations are all designed to deliver reliability, availability, performance, and redundancy. QuickSilk Hosting owns and operates all of our own equipment and have our own technicians' available 24x7.
Our building on-net service providers coupled with our CBD Network give your company access to virtually any service provider in the market. On-net meet-me-room service providers enter The building via physically diverse 'zero' manholes.
IP Network features:
- 10 Tbps of switching and routing capacity
- Core network is designed for "zero" packet loss
- Embedded sFlow per port supports scalable hardware-based traffic monitoring across all switch ports without impacting performance
Multi-Homed Internet Platform
- (2) 10Gbps Direct Fiber - Internap
- (2) 1Gbps Direct Fiber – Savvis AS3561(2)
- 10Gbps Direct Fiber – Level 3 AS3356(1)
- 10Gbps Direct Fiber – Sprint AS1239(1)
- 10Gbps Direct Fiber – Time Warner AS4323
AboveNet, AirBand, Cogent, Time Warner, XO, Looking Glass, Level 3, InnerCity Fibernet, FiberLight, MCI, Qwest, Consolidated Communications, Texas Lone Star Network, TerraStar, Clearwire Communications, Current Communications, and Verizon.
The CBD fiber optic network provides virtual access to every major ‘Telco Hotel’ in the market. Built upon 432 strands of fiber and available duct, DataBank can provide the bandwidth and capacity you need to connect your operation.
On-net buildings include:
The IP network architecture utilizes redundant N+1 Core and N+1 access Foundry XMR, MLX, and Cisco 6500 routers to provide a Highly Redundant and Highly Available Multi-Homed Internet Aggregation Hub. This coupled with multiple 10Gigabit IP trunks from multiple Tier 1 Internet service providers make DataBank’s IP Hub one of the most robust in the industry.
Dallas DataBank DC Connectivity
Our network configurations are all designed to deliver reliability, availability, performance, and redundancy. QuickSilk Hosting owns and operates all of our own equipment and have our own technicians' available 24x7.
QuickSilk owns and operates our own Juniper based network at our DataBank colocation facility. Redundant 10G Juniper MX Routing connected to multiple Tier1 fiber networks along with extensive peering arrangements. Our internal network is based on Juniper switching for both our LAN and WAN networks with multiple GBPS ports to each and every device along with aggregate 10G from each cabinet back to core WAN and LAN devices.